Judi Miller Levy, LISW-S, SEP
fees & insurance
$150 per 50-minute session
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. It is important to me that people get the help they are looking for without having cost be a deterrent. I will do my best to offer a fee that fits within your budget.
Provider for Victims Compensation Fund
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
· Do I have out of network mental health insurance (or "behavioral health") benefits?
· What is my deductible and has it been met?
· How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
· What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
· Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do have out of network coverage, upon your request I will provide you with a bill for services rendered that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement consideration.
Cash, check, HSA/FSA card or credit card are accepted for payment at the time of each session.
In order to provide availability to clients in need, I require cancellations to be made at least 48 hours in advance or you will be required to pay for the missed session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.